I have received my PhD from Ecole des Mines de Nantes in October 2016, by defending a thesis titled Contributions to massively distributed Cloud Computing infrastructures, under the supervision of Frederic Desprez and Adrien Lèbre.
I have also been involved two years in the technical comitee of Grid’5000 and been a research engineer during one year on the Chameleon Cloud testbed when I was working in Nimbus team at University of Chicago.
- Energy-related aspects of datacenters (power consumption, thermal dissipation, use of renewable energies).
- Cloud Computing and Fog/Edge Computing.
- High availability and scalability of distributed Systems.
- Best paper award, Green 2018
- 1st prize at the Large scale challenge of the Grid’5000 Spring School 2014